Lisna Waters LWWB09 Whirlpool & AirSpa Baths 1400mm x 760mm 16 Jets
The Lisna Waters LWWB09 Whirlpool Bath is one of our most popular whirlpool baths, which would bring any bathroom into the 21st Century and make you the envy of your friends and family.
Backed Up With a Comprehensive 1 Year Parts RTB Warranty
Fully European CE Approved
- Deluxe Electronic Control System & Touchpad
- Inline Heater helps to keep the bath water warm by gently heating the water when the whirlpool system is in operation
- Underwater LED Light that changing through 7 colours.
- Front Panel
- Fitted whirlpool
- FM Radio
- 6 Whirlpool Jets
- 10 Jet Airspa system on the base of the bath
- 1 Pillow
- Handheld shower
- Control Pad
- Speaker built-in
- Built-in taps
- 1.0 Horsepower whirlpool pump
- 0.25 Horsepower air spa pump
- Reinforced Bath with stainless steel support frame
- Height: 600mm
- See line Diagram for product dimensions
Please ensure this bath is fitted by fully qualified plumbers and electricians
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantage of our fantastic Interest-Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms