Salamander RHP100 3.0 Bar Twin Impeller Centrifugal Positive Head Shower Pump
This quality shower pump from Salamander has been designed for smooth running and high levels of flow to boost water pressure to appliances around your home.
The centrifugal impeller provides quiet running. Twin-ended pumps are uniquely equipped to handle single or multi outlet use, ie: the hot or cold taps being used individually or both at the same time. Supplied with isolating valve AV couplers.
The RHP100 is suitable for high performance, pumps for the whole house including toilets, wash basins or individual hot and cold taps.
Closed head pressure - 100ft head (3.0 bar)
Max amps/watts - 4.0 amps/960 watts
Typical Decibel Rating - 57.6 dB
Rating - Continuous
Shower head - Watercan / Conventional Spray / Multi-Function Massage (Champagne Spray) / 3 bar Shower Heads / Body Sprays
Guarantee - 2 Year
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantage of our fantastic Interest-Free Credit package. Finance from 6 to 60 months
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
60 months at 15.9% APR now available, for more information please view our finance page
Price Match / Ask Us A Question
In the extremely unlikely event you find the same item cheaper elsewhere, simply send us a quick not to say where you havee seen it and we'll Price Match it and then some.
We always aim to reply within 2-4 Working hours if not faster. We need to be able to verify the competitors price, delivery cost and product availability to allow us to check if we can offer a price match.**see terms