Check out this his unique 800mm x 800mm steam shower cabin is ideal for the smaller bathroom or en-suite.
Backed Up With a Comprehensive 1 Year Parts RTB Warranty
Fully European CE Approved
Dimensions: 800mm * 800mm * 2200MM Approx
- Made with 5mm Toughened Glass, Aluminum Alloy and ABS board
- 3KW Steam Generator
- LCD Computer control
- Thermostatic Mixer Shower
- Easy Glide Doors With Magnetic Closer
- Useful shelves with chrome rail
- Stereo speaker built into the enclosures roof
- Top Rain Shower
- Handheld Shower Head
- Top Lights
- 6 Back Massage Jets
- Stainless Stain Support Frames Under ABS Capped Tray
- Foot Massager
- Ozone Sterilization System
- Dimensions: 800mm x 800mm x 2200mm
- Flow rate of 12/14 litres per minute minimum required
- We Highly Recommend Pressure Equalising Valve for use with Combi Boilers to Ensure Balanced Hot & Cold water is supplied to shower unit.
*Radio reception is dependant on area and availability. Please be aware before purchasing, We offer no guarantees regarding the radio reception in their range of steam showers.
*Dimensions given by the manufacturer are for reference and are a guideline only, as these units are freestanding they are not designed to be enclosed or restricted from access. Though we endeavor to have accurate measurements, they should not be considered absolute.
Order Value Over £500?
Then you could take advantge of our fantastic Interest Free Credit package
Add your item
to the basket
Select V12 Finance
Am I Eligible for Credit?
- You are over 18.
- You are employed and work at least 16 hours per week.
- You are a permanent UK resident.
- You can supply a UK address history for the last 3 years.
- You are able to confirm sufficient income if you are registered disabled.
- Single or Multiple Occupant House Holders can also apply.
- Delivery MUST be to registered banking/credit address.
- Buy Now Pay Later
- 6 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 12 Months (0%) Interest Free
- 24 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
- 36 Months (7.9%) Low Rate
For More Information please view our finance page